Dynatrace is the trusted solution for monitoring OpenShift.
A truly automated approach to monitoring Red Hat OpenShift
The dynamic nature of OpenShift containers and microservices render traditional monitoring tools obsolete. The old way of manually installing different agent types, or collecting and correlating metrics, is simply ineffective.
Deploy at speed and scale with the Dynatrace OneAgent Operator
Dynatrace is the only full-stack monitoring platform that is container-aware and comes with built-in monitoring support for Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift via the OneAgent Operator.
Deploying Dynatrace OneAgent Operator
Monitor your OpenShift applications, platform and cloud infrastructure in minutes
Monitoring Containers: CRI-O and Docker
Dynatrace scales automatically to 100k+ hosts out of the box, making it ideal for highly dynamic, multi-workload microservice architectures like OpenShift.
- Automatically monitor OpenShift and Kubernetes containerized processes and apps
- Real-time auto discovery and OneAgent injection of Docker and CRI-O containers without code or image changes- no developer involvement needed
- Easily trace transactions across multi-cloud instances
Supporting the DevOps tool chain
Maintaining developer choice of DevOps tools and application runtimes is a key tenet of OpenShift.
Dynatrace supports the broadest range of DevOps tool chain technologies to help teams accelerate release velocity while improving quality:
- Wide integration with existing CI/CD tooling to shift quality checks to earlier in the pipeline
- Faster feedback loops using AI-powered monitoring of key technical metrics throughout the development lifecycle
- Enable autonomous cloud operations and self-healing
Dynatrace helps customers automate quality by building AI-powered quality gates along their pipeline to remediate problems early and allow release confidence that no bad code changes reach production.
Dynatrace is a G2 Leader in Container monitoring
Dynatrace offers one of the best solutions I’ve seen for monitoring applications running on OpenShift. What really distinguishes them from others is the use of AI-powered root-cause analysis. OpenShift is a platform to allow you to run decoupled services and applications, which can be a monitoring nightmare, but Dynatrace’s insights makes it less scary.Chris Morgan Technical Director, OpenShift ecosystem at OpenShift ecosystem, Red Hat
See what makes Dynatrace unique
Intelligent observabilitySee it all in-context, including metrics, logs, traces, entity relationships, UX, behavior, and vulnerability scores.
Continuous automationMake it easy with automatic deploy, config, discovery, topology, performance, updates, and more.
AI-assistanceFree your time with precise answers for proactive problem resolution and performance improvements
Cross-team collaborationEliminate silos and accelerate teamwork with a single source of truth for your Biz, Dev, Sec and Ops teams.
User experience & business analyticsDeliver remarkable experiences across every user journey and maximize business KPIs and revenue.
Dynatrace + OpenShift resources
- Accelerating workloads to Red Hat OpenShift
- All-in-one, AI-powered monitoring of OpenShift applications and infrastructure
- Dynatrace strives to automate as many routine customer tasks as possible. That’s why we’re proud to introduce Dynatrace OneAgent Operator.
- Red Hat just announced the availability of OpenShift 4.0 container platform and we’re proud to announce fully automated and AI-powered full-stack monitoring for OpenShift 4.0 environments from day one of its release
- Dynatrace extends full-stack capabilities for CRI-O containers and native CRI-O support is now available for all Kubernetes-based platforms
- Red Hat OpenShift and Dynatrace ensure service delivery in the wake of a natural disaster
- Learn how Abercrombie & Fitch modernized their e-commerce platform to innovate faster with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and Dynatrace
- Porsche Informatik discusses their shift from monolith to a modular landscape based on hybrid cloud architecture with Dynatrace providing complete observability into their OpenShift environment.
- Red Hat and Dynatrace are the winning combo for application modernization. This blog provides a deep dive into how to develop modernized applications with assurance and speed.