Dynatrace is the trusted solution for monitoring Microsoft Azure
Observability for Azure Databases
Dynatrace provides you with full insights into how your Azure databases are really used, whether they’re Azure DB for MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Azure SQL on Managed, or Cosmos DB. Database-service views provide all the metrics you need to set up high-performance database services.
Visibility into critical workloads for MariaDB
- Full coverage of performance for critical workloads with AI-problem detection, availability, and more.
- Insight into various aspects of database performance, including SQL queries or procedures, SQL modifications, SQL transactions.
- Observability into AI-problem detection, availability issues, hotspots, and more.
- DevOps team can optimize database performance.
Full observability into Azure MySQL database
- Full observability of MySQL servers and database instances to ensure database health and performance.
- Azure MySQL dashboard serves as a comprehensive overview of MySQL servers and database services.
- Full visibility to identify database issues with database health dashboard.
- Get AI-answers to if the problem is with the database instance or something else.
Automatically detect and monitor Cosmos DB
- Real-time view of your entire stack so you can see all the connections between your database and other services, including any 3rd party services.
- Collect and deliver Cosmos DB / Mongo DB metrics, including numbers of calls and response times—all visualized according to aggregation, commands, read, and write operations.
- Know which database statements are executed in environment and detect root-cause of degradation.